Pelican 1560 LOC Case
1560LOC Laptop Overnight Case
20.37" x 15.43" x 9.00" (51.7 x 39.2 x 22.9 cm)
• Padded removable sleeve for 15"-17" laptop computers
• Three removable accessory pouches
• Clothing compartment accommodates up to 5 days of travel apparel
• Retractable extension handle
• Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
• Easy open Double Throw latches
• Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
• O-ring seal
• Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
• Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
• Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
• This case may qualify as carry-on luggage on some airlines
• Personalized nameplate service available
• Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
• Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
The Pelican™ Products 1560 Laptop Overnight Case (LOC) is a legendarily tough, watertight case designed for road warriors who want to protect their laptops and not waste time at the airport luggage carousel.
The 1560 LOC lid features a detachable neoprene sleeve that gives travelers immediate access at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoints and accommodates the vast majority of laptop computers up to 17.4 inches. The case additionally features three separate roomy detachable pouches that can double as cord holders or toiletry bags. The main compartment sports a cloth-lined garment storage unit that can fit up to five day's worth of clothing.
The dimensions of the case itself are based upon the maximum overhead bin size allowed by some airlines and offers nearly 2,900 cubic inches of usable storage space. It also sports stainless steel ball bearing, polyurethane wheels and an extension handle (with an effortless release latch) for easy transport as well as rubberized front and side grips for maximum grip comfort. The case also features stainless steel, reinforced padlock protectors to defend against cutting and theft.
Like all Pelican™ Protector™ Cases, the 1560 LOC's open cell-core construction helps it protect sensitive equipment in some of the most extreme conditions on Earth. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and water tight seal, and an automatic pressure equalization valve that stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude. To ensure easy and immediate access, the 1560 LOC also features double-throw latches that have been tested to a failure threshold of nearly 400 pounds, but open with a light pull. Of course, Pelican™ Cases can be spotted by the distinctive, trademarked "Dual Band" design. The 1560 LOC is available in black or desert tan and is backed by a Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.