Benchmade 9070BK Claymore - Black
On the heels of the explosively successful launch of the Claymore™, we heard many enthusiastic requests for a plain-edge variant, and now we're proud to present the new 9070BK Claymore™. This highly anticipated variation of an instant hit retains every crowd-pleasing feature, including the ultra-tough and laser-sharp CPM-D2 blade, robust ultralight construction, and namesake-appropriate detailing. This nonserrated push-button auto fires with authority, sure to energize casual-carry and hardcore users alike.
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Cobalt Black
- Blade Steel: CPM-D2 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Use: Every Day, Tactical
- Blade Style: Plain Drop-Point
- Blade Finish: Cobalt Black
- Blade Steel: CPM-D2 (60-62)
- Blade Length: 3.60"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Open Length: 8.60"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Handle Thickness: 0.60"
- Weight: 3.50oz